7 ft. Tall Asian Spring Umbrella (Meadow Green)
Shipping Weight: 35.00 pounds
Quantity in Basket:
This extraordinary and artistic patio umbrella depicts the migration of Oriental cranes during the spring season. Each season represents a different part of life with spring being synonymous with rebirth. Through rain and shine this umbrella will provide you with years of shelter for you and your family.
- All of our patio umbrellas are handcrafted and hand-painted by master artisans, rendering them works of art as well as practical furnishings.
- Each patio umbrella rod and base is constructed of stained oak hardwood for a rich look and durable design.
- Each patio umbrella stands 7-feet in height and has a shade diameter of 6-feet, 4 inches to offer plenty of protection from the sun and rain.
- The shade of each umbrella is made of oil-treated cotton, making it 100% waterproof and extremely durable.
- Each patio umbrella is available with an optional base, which secures the umbrella rod and shade against strong winds and rain.
- The umbrella shade can be set at two different heights - one for maximum shade coverage and the other for a better view of the shade.