Your Cart (0)
Thumbnail Filmstrip of 14" Geisha Figurine w/ Ivory Flower Sash Images
A wonderful, colorful reproduction of a carved Japanese Geisha statue, with the classic "shimada" hair style, exotic hair pins, and comb. Her kimono is a beautifully rendered hand painted black and lavender pattern, with a lovely contrasting lining and floral sash.
- Wonderful, richly detailed Japanese geisha figurine.
- Beautiful hand painted kimono with distinctive floral "obi".
- Fine quality solid cast resin; traditional style hair, pins, & comb.
- From a collection of 6 lovely, painted geisha designs.
- Great decorative curio as well as an intriguing, distinctive gift.
Geisha statues were carved from wood, fish bone, or ivory, some elaborately painted and inscribed. Our reproduction solid resin designs capture much of the same refined, elegant detail, a striking decorative accent for home or office. Remarkably affordable, they're stunning displayed in pairs; and consider another for the discerning lady on your gift list.