Thumbnail Filmstrip of 9.5" Japanese Cross Lattice Wall Sconce - Natural Images
Wall sconces are increasingly popular in contemporary American homes as modern western interior design has come to appreciate the gentle elegance of soft indirect lighting. These sconces are an attractive style variation from traditional Japanese wall lanterns, in an elegant cross hatch wood lattice design.
- UL approved wiring & socket for U. S. made light bulbs.
- Uses 40W medium size type A incandescent or compact florescent light bulbs.
- Designed for hard wired professional installation (required).
- Casts a beautiful, soft, warm, indirect light.
- Available in black lacquer and natural Pine wood finishes.
Install with a professional electrician, hard wired into the wall. Built to standard American specifications with UL approved wiring and bulb sockets, it uses medium size, type A American light bulbs (40 watt incandescent or energy efficient compact florescent). Browse our attractive selection of Asian style, American specification ceiling lights, wall sconces, table lamps, floor lamps, and night lights.